Chapter 2 is online

Hi guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I've posted the second chapter of Time of your Life on www.writings-and-ramblings.blogspot.com. Thanks to everyone who have given me their two cents so far!:-) Heck, even Mystar dropped by to read my atrocious prose!

This one is the final "set up" chapter of the manuscript. Following this chapter, the real adventure begins! I don't know how many chapters I'll be posting online, but it will likely be less than what I initially planned. After discussing this with several people, it's been decided that my original plan called for too many chapters, which could hurt me in the long run.

Yet fear not, there will be a couple more to come. Many thanks to everyone who have taken the time to read the excerpts. I really appreciate it!:-)

0 commentaires: