Big video game bonanza on Amazon!

Just received an email alert regarding some Amazon specials for assorted video games and related stuff. Now, my gamer days are behind me and have been for well over a decade. Which means that I can't really say whether or not saving up to 30% on various titles is good or nothing to write home about.

All I know is that, according to the information I have received, there are sales on a panoply of games for all platforms: Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP, Nintendo DS, PC and Mac computers, and Xbox 360. Video games such as Grand Theft Auto IV, Age of Conan: Collector's Edition, Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut, Mario Kart Wii, Call of Duty 4, and more.

Check it out on Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, and Amazon.co.uk.

2 commentaires:

Unknown said...

Ok.
Seriously, what's your cut?

Patrick said...

Oh boy,

In the years since I've been an Amazon Associate, I've accrued less than 100$ in total. I was actually able to buy books twice with the gift certificates these links got me. Some people have told me that I could generate more if I didn't use text link, but I never intended for this blog to become some sort of Amazon counter...

Only when I was raising funds for Breast Cancer research was I able to accrue more, and this was just before the Holidays. I realize that I never got around to thanking those who helped generate a little over 100$ in a few weeks' time.:-)

So as you can, I won't be quitting my day job any time soon!;-)