David Louis Edelman contest winners!

Each of our five winners will get their hands on a copy of David Louis Edelman's excellent scifi debut, Infoquake, compliments of the folks at Solaris. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Sami Airola, from Kotka, Finland (seregil_of_rhiminee on en.risingshadow.net)

- Yedida Lubin, from Jerusalem, Israel

- Dejan Skoric, from Guelph, Ontario, Canada

- Hans Bolvinkel, from Copenhagen, Denmark

- Alexey Romanov, from Moscow, Russia

4 commentaires:

Yedida said...

Wow! This is really cool. Thanks Pat - I can't wait to read it.

For all of you out there who have despaired of ever winning a contest - don't give up!

Alexey Romanov said...

Thank you very much!

I'm really happy about this, as SF books by new authors are very hard to find in Russia.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the book. :)

Unknown said...

I still can't believe that I actually won something!
I can't wait to receive it and start reading it on my daily bus 100 km (60mi) commute to Toronto. I am sure it will make the commute much more enjoyable.
Thanks Patrick

Dejan