Steven Erikson contest winners!

Thanks to the kind folks at Transworld, these five winners will get their hands on the 10th anniversary edition of Steven Erikson's Gardens of the Moon. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Matthew Hodgetts, from Montréal, Québec, Canada

- Samuel Blake, from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

- Marcin Bajer, from Dobczyce, Poland

- Grant Peters, from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

- Greg Wogan-Browne, from City Beach, Western Australia, Australia

Many thanks to all the participants!

7 commentaires:

Grant said...

Cool. I can't wait to get this book. My original is getting a little wrecked from all the rereads.

Grant

Chris V said...

Woah I cant believe I forgot to enter in this one!

Rrrodrigo said...

Great news, I am looking forward to getting and reading this book.

Marcin

Unknown said...

I have actually yet to recieve the Bauchelain and Korbal Broach I won back in August :( Cursed Tor mail room!

Unknown said...

WooHoo! Now I will definitely have to do a series re-read before Crippled God!

Unknown said...

Awesome way to start my day! Thanks Pat :)

Paradoxicaldr said...

Doh! Doh! Doh! I really wanted to win this one! Ah well, better luck next time for me then...